Hi Rusmin and Victor,
Understand the share capital is number of shares issued during IPO while accumulated profits is earnings retained.
- How about reserves? When I look at the notes for OUE annual report, this is what is recorded under “Other reserves”. Page 92. https://oue.com.sg//doc/SGX_Announcements/2018/04/OUE_Annual_Report_2017.pdf. What does all these terms mean?
- Asset revaluation reserve : 9,028
- Currency translation reserve: (90,269)
- Hedging reserve: (3,642)
- Fair value reserve: 146,498
- Reserve for own shares: (170,344)
- Capital reserve: (10,853)
3. How should the retai investor look at reserves when we do our stock analysis?